A Great Place to Work – Join Our Team!
As Minnesota Mental Health Clinics continues to grow, we’re looking for talented professionals to join our team. Please see below to learn more about the current opportunities. Check back frequently for new opportunities!
A little bit about us…
Minnesota Mental Health Clinics (MMHC) has provided quality outpatient mental health services to clients in the Minneapolis and St. Paul metro area for over 35 years. We believe that in order to provide excellent, client centered service, we as an organization must support our providers in ways that enable them to put their clients first.
What our providers love most about MMHC:
- 7 locations across the Twin Cities metro area with the flexibility to work at the location most convenient for you
- Office support staff who help manage administrative tasks, billing, compliance, insurance, and scheduling so providers can focus on client care
- Through decades of relationship and reputation building, we have a long-established referral network and are credentialed with all major insurance carriers and preferred provider networks
- A friendly, relaxed, collaborative culture with supportive colleagues who consult and learn from each other’s expertise and experience
Continual support at MMHC:
- We follow MN’s Department of Human Services Uniform Service Standards under Chapter 245I, meaning we provide weekly required consultation sessions for unlicensed therapists and case managers where they can get case support from our psychiatric staff and other experienced therapists. We also offer multiple weekly drop-in case consultation groups that all providers are welcome to attend regardless of licensure status. These sessions are an opportunity to gain input on diagnosis and therapeutic approach and brainstorm with other experienced providers on how to provide comprehensive treatment.
- Supportive culture built by our providers and staff. We are passionate about delivering quality mental health care and continuing to learn more about our profession. If you are someone who is curious and proactive about learning, you’ll find our team is glad to share their wealth of knowledge and expertise.
- Interdisciplinary collaboration is key to our and our clients’ success. MMHC offers a wide variety of in-house services like psychiatry, intensive outpatient group programs, case management, and more. Many of our providers also have decades of expertise across various specialties. We strongly believe and encourage collaboration and referrals to ensure our clients receive comprehensive and effective care.
Minnesota Mental Health Clinics is an equal opportunity employer. Minnesota Mental Health Clinics complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act.