Job Summary: Coordinating the front desk activities with primary responsibilities including answering phones, scheduling appointments, greeting and checking clients in and out for services who come to the front desk, and checking incoming faxes.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Greet clients and visitors with a warm, sincere welcome, in a courteous and friendly manner. Immediate attention and acknowledgement should be given to those in front of you and second priority to those calling by phone.
- Check-in and register existing clients, update address and email high priority any insurance changes to the billing department
- Distribute intake paperwork to new clients, scan insurance cards
- Make, cancel and maintain accurate appointments
- Maintain therapy wait lists and call clients when there are openings
- Collect client balances referring to billing coordinators when necessary
- Answer phones
- Assist Dr.’s and Therapists with their schedules
- Make daily appointment paperwork checks for upcoming appointments
- Scan documents, process incoming paperwork and distribute incoming faxes
- Keep lobby in order
- Checking and distributing messages from the General Mail Box each morning.
- All other duties as assigned